What is the best bike for me?
Every rider is different, depending on the style of riding you desire Triumph more than likely have a bike to suit!


What types of licence to I need?
At the moment WA has two types of motorcycle license. First you start on your RE license, that restricts you for a year to a LAMS approved bike that cannot exceed 660cc. After a year on your RE you can move onto your R license which has no restrictions on engine size.
Triumph’s LAMs bike is the Street Triple 660, the bike with the best power to weight ratio on the LAMs market at the moment.


What safety gear do you recommend?
Every bit of safety is important on a bike, you never know what could happen and when it could happen. A helmet is at the top of the list of course, you only have one head!


How often should I service my bike?

Every bike has varied service intervals, easiest way to tell is check your service book or check with your dealer.

It is very important to keep in mind that on a bike there is nothing between you and the road, keeping an eye on your tyre pressures and tread wear can save you in the long run.


At Millard’s we offer an intermediate service, which includes an oil change and safety check for only $250 to make sure everything is running smoothly on your bike!


Always stay upright and keep watch on all road users!


6 Jul, 2017 in Uncategorized View All Blog Posts

We have moved to a bigger and better premises @  13 Halifax Drive! Come in and check it out! Read more >>

Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Saturday 8:30am - 12.30pm
Address: 13 Halifax Dr, Bunbury WA 6230, Australia
Phone: (08) 9721 3033
Email: sales@millardbunbury.com.au
Back to Top